By clicking on each of the jurisdictional links below, you can access information for each of our jurisdictions in relation to:
- Can searches be conducted?
- Certificates of good standing – if and how these are being conducted
- Other searches – how are these being conducted?
- Court position
- Travel restrictions
- Other Temporary Regulatory Measures
- The implications for economic substance compliance and residency
The Ships Registry in Jersey registered more vessels last year than in any of the previous 30 years. Against a backdrop of uncertainty surrounding Brexit and the difficulties created by the global pandemic, in this week’s featured article we thought it would be interesting to consider what drove this perhaps unlikely statistic.
We trust this information is useful in supporting your business in continuing to operate during these unprecedented circumstances.
The intention is to publish updates to this report as and when required. Further articles will also follow in relation to matters pertinent to the current situation in our different jurisdictions.
* Appleby is registered as a Foreign Law Firm in Hong Kong and does not practice Hong Kong Law.