By clicking on each of the jurisdictional links below, you can access information for each of our jurisdictions in relation to:
- Can searches be conducted?
- Certificates of good standing – if and how these are being conducted
- Other searches – how are these being conducted?
- Court position
- Travel restrictions
- Other Temporary Regulatory Measures
- The implications for economic substance compliance and residency
SPOTLIGHT ARTICLE: Effecting legal arrangements and executing documents remotely: have we got the hang of this yet?
In this article we cover how various documents can be executed remotely. For each of our key jurisdictions we offer an overview of the law regarding electronic transactions. We then provide in table format specific information about execution formalities and requirements for different types of documents.
We trust this information is useful in supporting your business in continuing to operate during these unprecedented circumstances.
The intention is to publish updates to this report as and when required. Further articles will also follow in relation to matters pertinent to the current situation in our different jurisdictions.
* Appleby is registered as a Foreign Law Firm in Hong Kong and does not practice Hong Kong Law.