The team is committed to delivering a highly professional and integrated service, coordinating the listing process, and supporting the issuer through their application. We also act as our client’s ongoing sponsor and assist them in meeting their continuing obligations as a listed issuer on the exchange.
We provide advice to public companies and their advisers whether they are issuers, sponsors, lead managers, shareholders or underwriters. We also work alongside other international law firms as part of a wider advisory network.
Appleby is a registered Listing Sponsor with The International Stock Exchange (TISE). Our team also advises on applications for a primary or secondary listing on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange and Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Our listing sponsor services include:
- Advising on compliance with conditions to listing
- Preparing the formal letter of application and vetting of the prospectus to ensure
compliance with the relevant listing rules
- Submitting the prospectus to the listing committee
- Submitting issuer/director/sponsor undertakings
- Vetting and submitting all further documents required under the listing regulations
- Steering the application through the listing process and dealing with enquires from the TISE
Our ongoing sponsor services include:
- Acting as the issuer’s principal channel of communication with the stock exchange
- Ensuring the issuer complies with its continuing obligations under the relevant section of the listing rules (depending on the nature of the security listed)
- Responding quickly to all enquiries made by the stock exchange on behalf of the issuer