Fund Finance Lawyers
Appleby’s fund finance lawyers are globally recognised as leaders in the fund finance sector and have advised on a variety of different financing structures involving funds that have ranged from a hundred million to billions of dollars in subscribed investor commitments.
The team have unparalleled experience and expertise in developing deal structures enabling them to:
- Focus very quickly on potential areas of concern
- Negotiate effective solutions in an efficient and commercial manner; and
- Facilitate the seamless closing of deals
Our Fund Finance Services
Further, our team of fund finance lawyers have also advised on hundreds of subscriptions, NAV, hybrid, ESG and asset-backed facilities across numerous structures including:
- Multiple fund and collateral structures
- Partnerships and corporate vehicles as borrowers and guarantors; and
- Multi-currency facilities and multiple loan tranches with multiple levels of collateral
Offshore Fund Finance Laws and Regulations – the Appleby Perspective
Our fund finance lawyers have authored the jurisdictional chapters for Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands (BVI), the Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey and Mauritius in the 2023 edition of Global Legal Group’s (GLG) Fund Finance guide.
The offshore fund finance chapters cover areas including types of investment fund structures available, security and collateral requirements, economic substance, regulation, licensing and registration in each of the jurisdictions listed above.