As family arrangements become more complex, trustees and beneficiaries are frequently being drawn into disputes which lead to court proceedings. Our talented, experienced and solution driven team is committed to delivering the highest possible level of client service and regularly work together across our global locations to provide expert multi-jurisdictional advice.
Our global presence enables us to provide timely and comprehensive legal advice at the times most critical to our clients.
Our team have significant experience in all aspects of the law including:
- Validation and administration of trusts, including the consideration of sham trusts, constructive trusteeship and tracing claims
- Bringing or defending actions against trustees for breach of trust
- Resolving disputes among beneficiaries or between them and trustees
- Representation of minor and unascertained beneficiaries
- Applications for court approval for the variation or resettlement of trusts
- Applications to court for directions by trustees or beneficiaries