Appleby has announced eight senior promotions across its Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands and Jersey offices.
These new appointments include members from its Corporate and Dispute Resolution teams.
Appleby Group Managing Partner, Malcolm Moller, said: “These men and women, based in our various offices globally, are talented legal practitioners and I am delighted to announce these promotions. The promotions highlight our strength globally as we continue to navigate through challenging but exciting times.”
- Hannah Tildesley (Dispute Resolution, Bermuda)
- Shana Simmonds (Corporate, BVI)
- Peter Colegate (Corporate, Cayman)
- Lalita Vaswani (Dispute Resolution, Bermuda)
- Dean Bennett (Corporate, Cayman)
- Esmond Brown (PC&T, Cayman)
- Alexandra Simpson (Corporate, Cayman)
- Kevin McQuillan (Corporate, Jersey)
Where relevant, the above promotions are subject to local immigration and work permit approvals.