Vance is an associate in the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands.
Vance has experience advising clients from a wide range of sectors on cross-border transactions including public M&A, private M&A and corporate restructuring. Vance also has experience advising sponsors and investors of private equity funds on fund formation, co-investments and secondary transactions.
Vance is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales (non-practising) and Ireland (non-practising).
Prior to joining Appleby, Vance was an Associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in London and a solicitor at A&L Goodbody in Dublin.
Representative experience (prior to joining Appleby):
- Advising Berry Global Group, Inc. on its takeover of RPC Group plc for £3.3 billion.
- Advising DNO ASA on its takeover of Faroe Petroleum plc for £641 million.
- Advising Compass Group plc on its acquisition of Fazer Food Services for €475 million.
- Advising SSE plc on the sale of its retail business to Ovo Energy Limited for £500 million.
- Advising Swiss Re on its acquisition of an insurance portfolio from Legal & General for £650 million.
- Advising a US private equity firm on a co-investment with a Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €450 million.
- Advising a UK private equity firm on the establishment of an India focused Master / Feeder Cayman Islands investment fund structure.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group plc on a corporate restructuring.
LLM, London School of Economics and Political Science (England)
BCL, University College Cork (Ireland)