Jersey is a leading regulatory landscape that is evolving quickly and constantly.
ARC’s experts have been at the leading edge of legislative and regulatory developments in Jersey and can help you prepare not just for what your business needs to do today, but for what is likely to come tomorrow.
- Horizon scanning and legal and regulatory change impact assessment
- Interim compliance support and recruitment assistance
- Preparation for regulatory visits
Regulated entities in Jersey face a minefield of filing requirements, shifting deadlines, and time-sensitive demands.
ARC can assist in configuring your internal policies and procedures to align with regulatory filing obligations, ensuring that your business can meet all of its obligations painlessly.
- Risk management framework design
- Risk appetite
- Risk assessments (inc BRA)
- Risk strategy
- MI and reporting
- Registers and reporting forms
- Policy and procedure mapping, review and or writing
Monitoring and Assurance
Relevant financial businesses are required to maintain and adhere to adequate compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
ARC can help you prepare AML policies tailored to your business, or review existing policies to ensure that they meet current requirements. In addition to ensuring that the right policies are in place, we can assist with an audit and gap analysis, to ensure that systems and processes are actually meeting the needs of your business.
- Compliance monitoring programme design
- Compliance monitoring programme execution and reporting
- Thematic and targeted assurance testing on areas of concern
- Assurance testing of embedding and effectiveness of change
- Compliance function effectiveness assessments
- MLRO/MLCO function effectiveness assessments
- Regulatory compliance reports
- Remediation programme delivery and support
- File review and CDD/EDD updating
An effective board is key to the success of an organisation, and cultivating the performance and dynamics of a Board to deliver clear strategic leadership and insightful and constructive challenge are at the heart of effectiveness.
Board effectiveness reviews and reporting can be powerful tools in enhancing board functioning and effectiveness; setting the board, and ultimately the organisation, up for success.
- Board effectiveness assessments
- Governance reviews
- Terms of reference scoping and drafting
- Boarding reporting and MI
ARC can procure the appointment of the necessary AML and Compliance officers in Jersey.
We provide training to your staff and officers, and update you when there are changes to the law, regulations or applicable deadlines.
- Financial crime training (annual and topic specific)
- Compliance training