The guide provides a pragmatic overview of M&A laws and regulations in more than 40 jurisdictions worldwide. Written in a question-and-answer format, each chapter provides information about market sectors, regulatory authorities, due diligence, deal protection, public disclosure, governing law, director duties and other key areas influencing the M&A industry in the chosen jurisdiction.
To access the M&A chapters, please click on the relevant jurisdiction below:
- Bermuda – authored by partner Matthew Ebbs-Brewer and associate Katie Blundy
- BVI – authored by partners David Clark and Shana Simmonds
- Cayman Islands – authored by partner Jacob MacAdam and counsel Dean Bennett
- Guernsey – authored by partner Stuart Tyler
- Isle of Man – authored by partner Juan Thornley
- Mauritius – authored by partner Sharmilla Bhima
The complete set of country chapters for M&A is available through Legal 500’s Country Comparative Guides hub.