Malcolm has been with Appleby since 2003, having worked previously in the Appleby Bermuda office and led the opening of the Appleby offices in Mauritius and the Seychelles. Malcolm will continue with his role as Managing Partner of Appleby’s Mauritius and Seychelles offices alongside his new Group Managing Partner responsibilities.
Appleby has elected a new board, which now consists of:
- Global Practice Group Head of Corporate and Managing Partner in Hong Kong, Cameron Adderley
- Corporate Partner in Jersey, James Gaudin
- Group Managing Partner, Malcolm Moller
- Corporate Partner in Cayman, Simon Raftopoulos
- Global Practice Group Co-Head of Dispute Resolution, John Wasty
Group Managing Partner Malcolm Moller commented: “It’s an honour and a privilege to lead Appleby. I have worked at Appleby for over seventeen years and so I know the hard work and dedication which is a hallmark of our firm. I am proud to be leading a team of talented and committed people working across all of our global locations.”