Appleby promotes nine in 2018 promotions round
Appleby has announced the promotion of seven partners and the appointment of two lawyers to the position of Counsel
Leading offshore law firm Appleby has announced nine promotions across its Bermuda, Cayman and Isle of Man offices. All promotions are effective 1 April 2018, subject to the appropriate immigration approvals.
Appleby Group Managing Partner, Michael O’Connell, said: “These appointments reflect our ambitious growth plans. All of these promotions are thoroughly deserved. This is a group of extremely talented lawyers who have been strong advocates of the firm’s commitment to providing and maintaining a first-class level of service to our clients.”
Appleby’s new appointments include team members from the Corporate and Dispute Resolution teams.
- Samuel Banks (Corporate, Cayman Islands)
- Matthew Ebbs-Brewer (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Gary Harris (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Jacob MacAdam (Corporate, Cayman Islands)
- Sally Penrose (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Jerome Wilson (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Gavin Woods (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Claire Collister (Dispute Resolution, Isle of Man)
- Paul Kennedy (Dispute Resolution, Cayman Islands)
Promotions are subject to immigration applications where relevant.