- Advised on the regulatory requirements in relation to the importation of radio equipment in Mauritius.
- Assisted in reviewing a legal opinion in relation to Mauritian law on e-contracts.
- Assisted in reviewing corporate documents and agreements.
- Assisted and advised on customer due diligence requirements by the FSC.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor of Law with Honours (LLB) (University of Mauritius)
- Law Practitioners Vocational Course for Attorneys (Council for Vocational and Legal Education)
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law before the Supreme Court of Mauritius on 24th November 2023
Memberships & Associations
Fatema is a member of the Mauritius Law Society