Tamanna is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands. She has experience in a wide variety of corporate and finance transactions such as mergers and acquisitions (including public M&A), private and public offerings of equity and debt, joint venture formation, structured finance and securities lending transactions and other commercial and corporate law related matters. She advises clients from a wide spectrum of industries, including financial institutions, multi-national banks and private equity companies.
Prior to joining Appleby, Tamanna was an Associate with listed law firm, Gateley Plc, in Leeds practicing and advising on all aspects of corporate law, specifically company mergers and acquisitions, private equity and capital markets.
Tamanna is admitted as an Attorney in the Cayman Islands and as a solicitor of the Senior Court of England & Wales (non-practicing). She is also a member of the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Recent transactions include*:
- Advising Volkswagen Financial Services on its acquisition of payment services provider Mirada Connect Limited from Mirada Plc.
- Advising LMS Capital Plc on the sale of its IT services business, 365 ITMS Limited, to CORETX Holdings plc, a network, cloud and IT managed services provider.
- Advising LMGR s.r.l on the sale of its controlling stake in the sale of sports media service company Deltatre to US-based investment company, Bruin Sports Capital.
- Advising the management team on its buyout of engineering business, Qualter Hall & Company from Austrian group, Waagner-Biro, which was backed by private equity fund, Enact.
- Advising listed energy procurement consultancy, Inspired Energy PLC, on its GBP19m and GBP9m share placings to fund the acquisitions of Inprova Finance Limited and Cork-based, Horizon Energy Group Limited, respectively.
- Advising WH Ireland in relation to the acquisition by LSE-listed engineering consultancy, Waterman Group, of Tokyo company, CTI Engineering, for £43m.
* Includes transactions completed by Tamanna prior to joining Appleby.
LLB Law; The University of Sheffield
Legal Practice Course; BPP University, Leeds