Khanyisile is an Associate within Appleby Jersey’s Corporate department.
Khanyisile an admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa currently working as an Associate within Appleby’s Corporate practice in Jersey. She has a broad practise advising on all aspects of corporate and finance transactions, with a particular emphasis on leveraged finance, acquisition finance and real estate finance. She has significant experience specialising in general corporate/commercial law, equity capital markets as well as mergers and acquisitions, both public and private.
Khanyisile joined the South African based law firm Webber Wentzel as a candidate attorney in 2019, rotating between the Dispute Resolution, Technology Media Telecommunications, Intellectual Property and Corporate practice groups where she spent time as a corporate associate before joining Appleby in November 2021.
- Drafting of legal opinions and legal notes to advise on various legal issues and risk associated therewith.
- Reviewing of transaction documents instrumental for corporate restructuring.
- Legal research and analysis of law to help solve legal questions for financial institutions
- Conducting due diligence reviews for M&A transactions
- Advising on company policies and procedures as well as Environment Social and Governance (ESG) related matters
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Cum Laude: University of South Africa (UNISA), Johannesburg, South Africa