Quinton Tse is an associate in Appleby’s Hong Kong office and a member of the Corporate department. His practice focuses primarily on commercial and corporate finance, including advising on private and public offerings of debt and equity and project financing for private and listed companies.
Quinton joined Appleby in February 2016 and was admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia in 2016. Quinton is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
Quinton is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advising the creditors of PT Bumi Resources on its US$4.5 billion global debt restructuring from a Cayman law perspective, which was awarded “Finance Deal of the Year: Insolvency and Restructuring” at the Asia Legal Awards 2018.
- Advising Asian Development Bank as Cayman counsel in relation to a US$200m project financing deal with China Water Affairs Group Limited, aimed at improving wastewater management and increasing people’s access to clean and reliable water supply in the People’s Republic of China.
- Advising Haitong International Securities Company Limited as BVI counsel relation to the provision of HK$2.4B facilities to a Singapore borrower for the acquisition of Tai United Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in the trading of metal-related commodities.
- Advising China Development Bank Corporation Dalian Branch as Bermuda counsel in a US$26 million facility to CNG Glass (Nigeria) Fze. (incorporated in Ogun Guangdong Free Trade Zone of Nigeria and a subsidiary of China Glass Holdings Limited) for the purpose of financing the construction of a glass production facility in Nigeria as part of its strategy of investing and developing the African markets under the OBOR policy.
- Advising China Huarong Macau (HK) Investment Holdings Limited as Cayman counsel in a HK$437m convertible bond subscription issued by Freeman Fintech Corporation Limited, an investment holding company that offers securities and options trading, insurance brokerage, financing, and other related services.
- Acted for Kin Shing Holdings Limited in relation to its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$142.5 million.
- Acted for Wealthy Way Group Limited in relation to its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$200 million.
- Acted for Win Win Way Construction Holdings Ltd in relation to its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$128 million.
- Acted for Transtech Optelecom Science Holdings Limited in relation to its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$104.79 million.
- Acted for Asia Pioneer Entertainment Holdings Limited in relation to its listing on the GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$90 million.