Bradley is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution department in Appleby’s Bermuda office and leads the employment and immigration law practice.
Prior to joining Appleby, Bradley worked in the Labor & Employment team at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner for more than eight years. Bradley advises on all aspects of employment and HR issues, including drafting and negotiating employment documentation, defending complex and high-profile litigation and enforcing post-termination restrictive covenants. He also advises on internal investigations, frequently overlapping with regulatory matters. He has extensive experience advising clients in the financial services sector and has also advised clients in retail, manufacturing and natural resources.
Bradley regularly presents seminars and bespoke training sessions to in-house lawyers, HR professionals and managers. In addition, Bradley has written on employment law and HR issues for a number of publications in the UK, including the Employment Law Journal and People Management.
Bradley is currently listed as a ‘Rising Star’ by the Legal 500 in the UK. He is a member of the UK Employment Lawyers Association and BHRA (Bermuda Human Resource Association.)
- Data Protection in Bermuda: Overview – Practical Law, Thomson Reuters – June 2020
- Reopening workplaces: employment issues – The Royal Gazette, Legally Speaking – May 2020
- The Response to Covid-19: employment issues – The Royal Gazette, Legally Speaking – March 2020
- Coronavirus, travel and employee health: What are the issues employers need to be aware of? – The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce Insider Newsletter – March 2020
- Getting ready for PIPA – The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, Insider Newsletter – February 2020
- Pensions Landscape to shift significantly – The Royal Gazette, Legally Speaking – January 2020
- Arbitration of employment disputes: what employers and employees need to know – The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, Insider Newsletter – January 2020
- Implications of the Privy Council’s decision in the ‘belonger’ case – The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, Insider Newsletter – December 2019
- New family leave rights on horizon – The Royal Gazette, Legally Speaking – November 2019
- What to expect from the new Wage Commission – The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, Insider Newsletter – November 2019
College of Law (York)