This year, leading international law firm, Appleby, has honoured six employees with long service awards after completing 20, 15 and 10 years with its Isle of Man office. The awards included both lawyers and business support employees.
Appleby Isle of Man Managing Partner, Faye Moffett, said:
“We are delighted to recognise our colleagues for their long service to the firm, and to thank them for their continued hard work and commitment to Appleby. Their dedication plays an invaluable role, and their experience enables us to deliver a leading, high-quality service to our clients. It also highlights our ability to harness and nurture talent within the firm, ensuring all colleagues are supported throughout their careers.”
Service awards were awarded to:
- Caren Pegg, Partner – 20 years’ service
- Claire Milne, Partner – 15 years’ service
- Alexandra Dernie, Senior Associate – 10 years’ service
- Katherine Garrood, Senior Associate – 10 years’ service
- Louise Dougherty, Paralegal – 10 years’ service
- Tom Brook, Partner – 10 years’ service
Appleby’s Isle of Man office is one of the longest established legal practices in the island, with 10 partners and over 50 staff.