Our Regulatory Team is comprised of experts who not only have extensive knowledge of Bermuda regulatory law, but who have in many cases helped to shape it.
We are skilled at putting technical regulatory information and decision-making into a commercial context, offering client-centric solutions for every unique challenge. We partner with our clients to solve their most complex regulatory challenges.
- In-depth regulatory compliance consultation
- Proactive risk management and mitigation
- Strategic dispute resolution and enforcement advice
- Ongoing legal support and guidance
Appleby is the only law firm in Bermuda that is ranked as Tier 1 across all six practice areas: Regulatory & Compliance; Dispute Resolution; Corporate & Commercial; Insurance/Reinsurance; Banking, Finance & Capital Markets; Trusts/Private Client, in the 2024 Legal 500 Caribbean edition.
Our industry experience is unparalleled – giving you access to a one-stop-shop for any and all of your regulatory needs.
Our team covers all key areas of business and financial services regulation, including:
- AML Compliance and Sanctions
- Regulatory Enforcement Proceedings and Contentious Matters
- Economic Substance
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Corporate Governance
- Beneficial Ownership
- Re/Insurance Regulatory
- Environmental, Social, and Governance
To learn more about our Regulatory services and capabilities, click below or reach out to a member of our Regulatory Team.