Kari Larkin is a Paralegal in Appleby’s Cayman Island’s office and a member of the corporate department. Kari assists with a broad range of corporate and finance work, but works more closely with the regulatory and fintech teams. Kari’s expertise lies in company formation and related corporate transactions, assisting and advising on general and legal operations of corporate entities.
Prior to joining Appleby, Kari worked for Dart Enterprises Ltd. as a Corporate Paralegal providing a variety of corporate and legal functions to entities within the Dart Group. Prior to working with the Dart Group, Kari worked in Corporate Services at a senior level for 14 years at other major law firms.
- ICSA: The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland, CertICSA, CG Affiliated
- University College of the Cayman Islands, Paralegal Diploma
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, UK, Paralegal Diploma
- University College of the Cayman Islands, Legal Secretary Certificate
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, UK, Legal Secretary Certificate