Farrah is an associate within the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands.
Her practice areas include subscription finance, structured finance (predominantly involving CLOs), corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and public and private offerings of debt and general corporate matters.
Farrah was admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the Cayman Islands in June 2015 and joined Appleby in August 2018 having gained an array of experience in financing transactions involving various asset classes from her previous roles with Maples & Calder and Mourant Ozannes.
Farrah is a member of the Caymanian Bar Association and the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Representative experience (prior to joining Appleby) includes:
- Advising Cayman Islands funds with respect to complex fund financing transactions
- Advising Cayman Islands issuers in relation to the delivery of aircraft
- Advising Cayman Islands issuers in connection with asset-backed securitisation of a diverse portfolio of 20 aircraft
- Advising arrangers in connection with the repackaging of notes for securitisation
- Acting as listing agent to issuers of specialist debt securities and corporate and sovereign debt securities
- Acting for issuers in various CLO transactions
BPP Law School, Manchester
University of Liverpool