Farrah is an associate within the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands. Her practice areas include subscription finance, structured finance (predominantly involving CLOs), corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and public and private offerings of debt and general corporate matters.
Farrah was admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the Cayman Islands in June 2015 and joined Appleby in August 2018 having gained an array of experience in financing transactions with other global firms in the Cayman Islands.
Farrah is a member of the Caymanian Bar Association and the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Representative experience includes:
- Regularly advising leading financial institutions on subscription finance facilities with private equity borrowers.
- Advising the Finance Parties concerning two term loan facilities to borrower and the creation of Cayman security associated therewith to assist borrower and sponsor with acquisition of a target owning an interest in Taiwanese offshore wind projects.
- Advising Cayman Islands issuers in relation to the delivery of aircraft
- Advising Cayman Islands issuers in connection with asset-backed securitisation of a diverse portfolio of 20 aircraft
- Advising arrangers in connection with the repackaging of notes for securitisation
- Acting for issuers in various CLO transactions