Chris Brown is an associate within the corporate department and advises on a wide range of corporate and finance transactions.
He qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2015 and worked for almost 2 years in the banking and finance team of a US law firm in the UK.
Chris has a diverse practise area with experience on a wide range of transactions encompassing, leveraged finance, real estate finance (both development and investment), asset based lending, general corporate financing transactions, acquisitions, ongoing corporate compliance and restructuring & insolvency.
Chris acts for many international financial institutions, law firms and corporate service providers, advising on a full range of the key and complex legal issues that affect both their own businesses and those of their clients.
- Acting for The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited in connection with their most significant Isle of Man based real estate deals
- Advising various UK based private equity houses on a number of management buy ins/buy outs
- Advising the borrower on a £150,000,000 six bank syndicate facility agreement
- Advising one of the UK’s largest telecommunication companies in relation to a refinance of all existing facilities which was urgently needed to avoid insolvency.
- Lancaster University, LLB Law – 1ST Class Honours (England)
- College of Law, Manchester (England)