Calvin Lee is an Associate in Appleby’s Hong Kong office and a member of the corporate department. He focuses on areas of commercial and corporate finance, capital markets, mergers & acquisitions, and other general corporate and commercial matters. Prior to joining Appleby, he worked in a major independent Hong Kong law firm.
Calvin was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand (non-practising). He is a registered foreign lawyer in Hong Kong. He is also members of the Law Society of Hong Kong and the Law Society of New South Wales.
Recent deals include acting as:
- Cayman Islands counsel for E-Star Commercial Management Company Limited (SEHK:6668) in relation to its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 26 January 2021
- Cayman Islands counsel for AMTD International Inc. in relation to the secondary listing of its Class A ordinary shares on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”) under the stock ticker “HKB”
- BVI and Cayman Islands counsel to InfraRed NF, in a USD45.9 million financing investment with HeNeng Group
- Banking & Asset Finance
- Corporate Finance
- University of New South Wales (Australia)
- College of Law, New South Wales (Australia)