Appleby are coordinating this campaign in The BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, The Isle of Man, Jersey and Mauritius.
The campaign operates as follows;
1. Approach one of our partners on 11 October 2019.
2. Say #ThanksAppleby to receive your free donut or cake.
3. Take a photo of you enjoying your complimentary donut or cake on social media with the hashtag: #ThanksAppleby.
Lynne Capie, Global Head of Communications for Appleby, said: : “Following the success of our Blue Monday campaign in January, we wanted to provide another opportunity for our communities to take some time out of their day to enjoy a sweet treat from Appleby. This campaign covers seven of our global jurisdictions, encompassing Asia, the Crown Dependencies and the Caribbean, making this a global effort to bring a smile to our clients and communities”.
To take part in this campaign, head to one of the shops listed below:
- BVI: Sweet Tease
- Cayman: Jessie’s Juice Bar or Southwest Collective
- Hong Kong: Maison Eric Kayser – Shop 139 1/F Princes Building
- Isle of Man: Coffee Exchange (supplied by Dem Donuts)
- Guernsey: Woodies
- Jersey: Bruno’s Bakery
- Mauritius: Artisan Coffee Shop in Sir William Newton Street
*Limited number of treats available in each shop. Only one item per person will be permitted.