Advocate Louise Richardson is counsel within the firm’s Litigation & Insolvency department in Jersey.
She specialises in commercial litigation particularly trusts, appearing for trustees and beneficiaries in directions applications and advising on trust disputes generally. She regularly assists foreign insolvency office holders with recognition applications and with advice on cross border insolvency and asset recovery.
Louise has advised both Plaintiffs and Defendant insurers in connection with personal injury and clinical negligence claims, and also acts for both.
Louise also advises employers and employees in connection with employment disputes and the termination of the employment relationship.
Qualifying as an English Solicitor in 2000 at London firm, Russell Jones & Walker, Louise re-qualified as an advocate in December 2003.
Louise is a member of:
- ARIES, the Channel Islands Member Association of INSOL International
- The Education and Legal Resources Sub Committee of The Law Society of Jersey
- The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Jersey Personal Injury Medico-Legal Society
- The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
and is involved with the Women’s Development Forum in Jersey.